Carondelet Center is handicap-accessible on all levels. We offer ample free parking in our expanded lot next to the building.
Have some free time and looking for something to do? Enjoy the shopping, dining, and walking and biking opportunities in the area. Visit St. Paul >>
Guest Rooms: 203 & 204
Carondelet Center offers two guest rooms, rooms 203 and 204, for overnight stays on the second floor of Carondelet Center.
Things to know about Guest Room accommodations:
- Each room features three single beds and a desk.
- A two-stall lavatory room and separate four-stall shower room with handicap accessibility are across the hall from the guest rooms.
- Both rooms have wireless access
- Courtesy telephones are in the hallway. (Guest rooms do not have telephones.)
- A kitchenette on the second floor features a refrigerator, microwave and coffee. Overnight Guests can bring in small meals, beverages and snacks.
- Rooms are handicapped accessible
- Linens and towels are provided
- Guest room check in: 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Guest room check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Shopping, dining, and walking and biking opportunities in the area. Visit St. Paul >>
One person: $40 per night
Two or three persons: $35 per person per night
Payment is due upon check in. Cash, Credit Card or Checks are accepted. Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 business hours before check in (12:00 p.m.).