Project Home Information
Carondelet Center values the partnership between Ramsey County, Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul, and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in using our Provincial House (a building adjacent and connected to Carondelet Center) for a Project Home program. For more information, please read details from Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul.
St. Kate’s and CSJ Food Shelf
Carondelet Center is pleased to host the St. Kate’s and CSJ Food Shelf within our building. Learn more about the food shelf.
Public Health Updates
Carondelet Center is now open for events and excited to see everyone again! As a ministry of hospitality, it was extremely difficult for us to have our doors closed for so long. Now that we have reopened, we want to share some of the changes that have taken place.
Our main goal is to continue to keep staff, guests and others safe, while still offering a friendly and generous reception. We will continue to follow the Governor’s orders, making operational changes as needed and update them as new information becomes available. Below is a list of our current practices.
- Carondelet Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and during all scheduled events.
- All meeting rooms are at maximum capacity.
- Masks are required in public spaces, such as bathrooms, elevators, stairways, etc. For meeting rooms and events, the event host may decide if masks are required and is responsible for communicating practices to attendees.
- Hand sanitizer will be kept in the individual meeting rooms and common areas i.e. reception desk and open areas.
- Signs will be placed throughout the building as reminders.
- We will be offering individual boxed meals and snacks. As a reminder, all food and beverage must be ordered through Carondelet Center.
We appreciate the opportunity to continue providing you with our welcoming hospitality. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. Please reach out to our Event Coordinator ator 651-696-2741 so we can discuss any questions.