Carondelet Center looks forward to welcoming events back in July. We miss all of our guests and we cannot wait to see everyone again! As a ministry of hospitality, it has been extremely difficult for us to have our doors closed for so long. As we are preparing to reopen, we want to share some of the changes that will be taking place.
Our main goal upon returning is to continue to keep staff, guests and others safe, while still offering a friendly and generous reception. We will continue to follow the Governor’s orders, making operational changes as needed and update them as new information becomes available. Below is a list of our current practices beginning in July.
- Carondelet Center will remain closed. The building will only be open when there is an event in house.
- All meeting rooms will be at 25% capacity.
- Room set ups will be modified to accommodate the social distancing requirements.
- Only one person in the bathrooms at a time (please schedule your breaks to accommodate this).
- Only one person in the elevator at a time.
- Masks are strongly suggested, especially in the hallways and when traveling to and from your meeting room.
- Hand sanitizer will be kept in the individual meeting rooms and common areas i.e. reception desk and open areas.
- Signs will be placed throughout the building as reminders.
- Public spaces are roped off and closed, like the library and hospitality area. Please do not enter these areas.
- We will be offering individual boxed meals and snacks. As a reminder, all food and beverage must be ordered through Carondelet Center.
We appreciate the opportunity to continue providing you with our welcoming hospitality. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. Please reach out to our Event Coordinator ator 651-696-2741 so we can discuss any questions.