Carondelet Center offers two guest rooms, rooms 203 and 204, for overnight stays on the second floor of Carondelet Center.
Things to know about Guest Room accommodations:
- Each room features three single beds and a desk.
- A two-stall lavatory room and separate four-stall shower room with handicap accessibility are across the hall from the guest rooms.
- Both rooms have wireless access
- Courtesy telephones are in the hallway. (Guest rooms do not have telephones.)
- A kitchenette on the second floor features a refrigerator, microwave and coffee. Overnight Guests can bring in small meals, beverages and snacks.
- Rooms are handicapped accessible
- Linens and towels are provided
- Guest room check in: 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Guest room check out: 11:00 a.m.
One person: $40 per night
Two or three persons: $35 per person per night
Payment is due upon check in. Cash, Credit Card or Checks are accepted.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 business hours before check in (12:00 p.m.).